A-kassan logo, vihreä

Current news

Read also these

Remember to check the income limit on your tax card



If your income limit is exceeded at the end of the year, the benefit paid by the unemployment fund will also be taxed at a higher additional rate instead of the basic rate.

You can check your income limit on the Tax Administration’s MyTax service.

If necessary, you can order a revised tax card meant for benefits from the MyTax service and send it directly to Open Unemployment Fund A-kassa. Please note that the unemployment fund cannot use the revised tax card that is meant for salary to pay the benefit.

Read more: How to request a tax card for wage or benefit income in MyTax (vero.fi)