Register with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker
Fill in the apllication in eServices
In a lay-off, based on the contract, the employer suspends work and salary payment for production and financial reasons temporarily. Suspension of work and salary payment can be either partial or full-time. At the employee's request, the employer must provide a written certificate of the lay-off, which at least states the reason for the lay-off, the start time, and its duration or estimated duration.
You can apply for an earnings-related daily allowance from the A-fund if you are our member and have been laid off.
If you have been laid off:
1. Register with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker
2. Fill in the daily allowance application in the A-fund's eServices
3. Add attachments to the application
4. Submit your application at the end of the application period
5. Provide missing information
6. Notify us of any changes