What should I do, if I am temporary laid-off?

Detailed instructions

Have you been laid off?

In a lay-off, based on the contract, the employer suspends work and salary payment for production and financial reasons temporarily. Suspension of work and salary payment can be either partial or full-time. At the employee's request, the employer must provide a written certificate of the lay-off, which at least states the reason for the lay-off, the start time, and its duration or estimated duration.

Apply for earnings-related allowance for the period of lay-off

You can apply for an earnings-related daily allowance from the A-fund if you are our member and have been laid off.

If you have been laid off:

1. Register with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker

2. Fill in the daily allowance application in the A-fund's eServices

3. Add attachments to the application

4. Submit your application at the end of the application period

5. Provide missing information

6. Notify us of any changes

Read also: How do different forms of lay-off affect the daily allowance?

Detailed instructions