If you have become unemployed,read the brief instructions below first to get you well started. You can find more information after the brief instructions.
1. Register with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker
2. Fill in the earnings-related daily allowance application in the eService
3. Add attachments to the application
4. Submit your application at the end of the application period
5. Provide missing information
6. Notify us of any changes
The processing status of your application is displayed on the eService homepage and the Status Information tab. The up-to-date processing status of your application is available here.