Current news

Read also these

Deliver the tax card to the Open Unemployment Fund – see detailed instructions



As a general rule, the unemployment fund receives tax withholding information directly from the Tax Administration as of 1 of February 2023. It is not necessary to send paper versions of tax cards that are meant for salary or revised tax cards meant for benefits to the unemployment fund.

Withholding rate from benefits is always at least 25 per cent, if the tax card is meant for salary.

If you want to change the tax percentage rate, submit a revised tax card to the unemployment fund. Make sure that the revised tax card is meant for benefits, because the unemployment fund cannot use a tax card that is meant for salary.

You can order and submit a revised tax card for benefits by using the Tax Administration’s MyTax service. Go to MyTax service by clicking this.