Send your revised tax card to unemployment fund via MyTax from 4.12.2018

Revised tax card for benefits can be sent directly to the unemployment fund electronically via Tax Administration’s MyTax service. Tax card will be submitted to the unemployment fund the following workday. Tax card is immediately available to the unemployment fund, if you send it via our eService.

The service is intended to be operational from 4.12. or 13.12. at the latest, when the Tax Administration has sent you a tax card for 2019 by mail.

More information on sending a revised tax card can be found from Tax Administration’s web page.